Wednesday 5 March 2014

Song Of The Week

Hey Guys,
I have chosen 2 songs this week, the first is Do I Wanna Know? by Arctic Monkeys and the second is Foundations by Kate Nash. Both of these songs have been going round and round my head this week and I have had to try and refrain from humming them in our mock exams...
I have really loved Arctic Monkeys since they released their album 'Suck It and See', since this album their music has just got better and better. The music video for Do I Wanna Know? is really simple and cool, check it out by clicking the link below.
Foundations is a song which I have always loved and after it woke me up on Monday morning I just can't get it out of my head, it is such a fun and catchy song, I adore it. I know it is quite an old song but I will never grow sick of it, plus the video is in a vintage style.

Do I Wanna Know? Arctic Monkeys

Foundations Kate Nash 


Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment