Tuesday 11 March 2014

Maybelline Baby Skin Review

Hey Guys,
So I bought Maybelline's Baby Skin a few weeks ago when we went shopping in Birmingham. I had heard it was coming out but had no idea when, so was delighted when we walked into Boots and there it was.
First we all tried it on our hands at first to see if it really did make your skin look 'baby smooth' and it did. Not only did it make it 'baby smooth' it also make reduced the look of blemishes, making the whole area it was applied on look lovely and it felt really soft.
Although it was £7.99 (to me that is a lot!) and the tube is quite small, I just couldn't resist and I haven't been disappointed! I mostly use it as a primer before I apply foundation, it creates a really smooth base, filling in pores. It is transparent and has a gel like consistency, allowing for easy application, you just have to squeeze a little bit onto the end of your finger and apply gently onto your face, it just glides on.
You can also use it without applying foundation on top, and I do this quite often. It gives the skin a better look and as a teenager pores can be a big problem so this 'pore filling' gel has become a staple in my makeup bag. I have quite sensitive skin so it can be a problem buying these sort of products but this has caused me no problems.

You can buy it here.

Love Holly x

2 comments:

  1. ughh you make me wanna buy this!! T-T sadly it doesn't available in my country, Indonesia :<

    anyway your blog is nice!! :D
    feel free to check mine---> www.dhanaxaviera.blogspot.com C:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dhana!
      We are glad you like our blog and that is such a shame you can't get this in Indonesia, maybe one day. Your blog is lovely, thanks for reading ours!
      Holly x

      Delete