Monday 26 August 2013

Song of the week

Hey Guys,

It's Daisy, and the song I've chosen isn't really a song that I've actually heard for a few months or so, but when scrolling through my music to pick a song I came across one of my all time favourites. 'I love you baby' by Frank Sinatra; and this song is very old, it actually came out in 1962, but is so brilliant you can't not love it. I first heard it in the film '10 things I Hate about You', which is also one of my all time favourite films and because the song is so catchy I repeatedly sung it and  managed to annoyed my friends ;) Even if you don't like this song, you should check out '10 things I Hate about You' and maybe that'll change your mind.



Frank Sinatra - I love you Baby

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mj70mXG3E1M








Love Holly and Daisy x 

No comments:

Post a Comment