Wednesday 21 August 2013

The V Festival

Hey Guys,

It's Holly here and as promised here is my post about the V Festival! The V Festival is a music festival which spans a weekend and takes place in both Hylands Park and Weston Park.

I went to the one in Weston Park for the Sunday and I had an amazing day! This is the second year I have been and this year the line up was stunning!


We arrived at about 12, I wanted to get there early so we were ready to see The Fratellis at half past 12! They didn't disappoint and produced a great show! We then went to see Nina Nesbitt, who was performing on the Arena Stage, staying to see a few songs from Gabrielle Aplin, both were brilliant performances.

After this we decided it was time for a change and went to the comedy tent in time to see Eddie Izzard, hilarious!


Paloma Faith was next on our list and she tottered onto the stage wearing an amazing gold and purple dress, with absolutely massive heels and then proceeded to dance in them, she is a true show woman with a stunning voice.

We then went to see Of Monsters and Men, who were my favourite act of the day! V was their last festival on their tour but this didn't stop them from putting everything into their performance! With accordians, pianos, guitars and trumpets, they were on fire!


Two Door Cinema Club were now playing on the main stage and dressed in suits and sunglasses, they played guitar like nobody else can! Jessie J was the final act we stayed to see, I have seen her before and she was excellent and of course she still was on Sunday, she even got a bit emotional and tearful!



I hope I can go again next year!
Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment