Friday 9 August 2013

Spinning

Hey Guys,

It's Daisy, today was my very first time doing spinning. For those of you who don't know what spinning is, it's a cycling class on stationary bikes which normally lasts for an hour and consists of sprinting and 'bike exercises'.

My class was 45 minutes long in a black gym with disc light and loud music, not the most idle place to exercise; because it was very hot, it meant that you sweated more (which is gross) but afterwards gave you a real sense of accomplishment.

As it was my first time I found it quite difficult keeping up with the instructor, but because it was dark I could just do what I liked and lowered the setting and just did my own thing really. I didn't hate it doing it (but it wasn't that enjoyable) but I would definitely do it again because it's such a good way to exercise; the other ladies in the class told me that they hated doing it at first but once they burst through the 'pain barrier' they loved it and can't go a week without doing it, so it's definitely a thing that takes time to get use to.

Hopefully I'll find away to get model legs without exercise, but in the mean time it looks like the gym is the place for me.

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment