Wednesday 21 August 2013

The Book People

Hey Guys,

It's Daisy and in so excited! A massive package has come for me today; I've arrived back home at 10.17pm and had to tell you about it. So, our friend and Holly really likes 'The Mortal Instruments' books, which Holly has previously reviewed, and we went to see the new film today. 

I ordered the books last Saturday on a website called 'The Book People' which is a discount book shop online and I ordered 'The Mortal Instruments' collection of 5 books for £6.99, which saved me £33! I also ordered 'The Hunger Games' (which I lost) but would be much cheaper to buy the set and the first book in the Chaos Walking trilogy 'The Knife of Never letting go'.

                                       

Although I have only used the website once, I absolutely love it because of the brilliant discounts and the fact it comes in a giant box to make you feel extra special. I hope you go check out the website because you can find some awesome books that you can't find easily in stores.


Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment