Friday 31 January 2014

Shopping in Birmingham

Hey Guys
Last weekend Daisy and I went shopping in Birmingham with our friend Tabitha. We had an absolutely lovely day as we had loads of time so we weren't rushed, this was good because it meant we could spend as long as we wanted in each shop.

Daisy and Tabitha were specifically looking for dresses/ outfits for Tabitha's birthday party and I was just shopping for anything and everything.
At lunch we had an Ed's Shake each, these are really very yummy, this was Daisy and Tabitha's first time having them, and from their reaction I am quite sure it won't be their last. Daisy unsurprisingly had chocolate, I had strawberry and Tabitha has butterscotch.

By the end of the day I had bought...


Beige Coloured High Heels (primark) £12
Light Pink Bag (primark) £4
Long chain of pearls (primark) £2 (wanted ones from forever 21 but I am not rich enough!)
Maybelline Baby Skin (boots) £7.99


These are without a doubt the most girly purchases I have ever made, I think I must be going through a phase!

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment