Wednesday 29 January 2014

The Fault in the Stars

Hey Guys,
I take it that all of you know that 'The Fault in our Stars' film is coming out in June and if you didn't, have you been living under a rock?

There was a trailer leak a couple of days ago which I saw before it was taken down from YouTube and the teaser trailer was released yesterday, I think. Anyway today the official trailer was released TODAY!!


I'm also assuming that you'll have read the book, otherwise you probably wouldn't care and I'm pleased to say that John Green announced (tweeted), I can't find the exact quote but it went something like this, 'the majority of the film is exactly what it is like in the book'.

I can't believe that we have to wait until the 6th June to see this, but I'm 100% sure it'll be worth the wait.

Here's the link to the trailer - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ItBvH5J6ss

Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment