Sunday 12 January 2014

Word Cloud Classics

Hey Guys,
As you know both of us absolutely love books, especially if they look fantastic; if you remember we did a post on Clothbound classics a while back.
Well today I stumbled across Word Cloud Classics. These are beautiful paper back with the durability of a hardback; they're made with some sort of faux leather cover which is embossed lettering, instead of having a blurb there are quotes from the book on the cover and back; not only this but they have beautiful end pages which have been specifically designed for that book.
Seeing as I only found out about them today, I don't know much about them but they're mainly classic books and I'm finding it very hard to located them online. I will list a few places that I have found but they're mainly American.
Anyway I'm really looking forward to buying them and although they're a bit on the pricey side of approx. £10 per book they are so beautiful and their spines will look amazing next to each other. As I am a huge fan of all the fairy tales stuff, my first purchases will definitely be the volume one and two of 'The Brothers Grimm' and then 'The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes'.

You must check these books out if you're a book lover you will fall in love with them.
Love Daisy x

Amazon Link
GoodReads
Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment