Friday 3 January 2014

New Years Resolutions

Hey Guys,
Happy New Year! I thought I would share my New Years resolutions with you in the hope that it might make me stick to them! Every year I write resolutions but fail to keep to them for more than a month but this year I am determined!
So my resolutions are...
1. Stop procrastinating!!!
2. Read more
3. Moisturise every day (weird one I know, I am sorry)
4. Less tumblr. and more revision...
5. Stop pulling split ends in hair
6. Don't start biting nails again, even when life is very stressful (exams ahhhh!)
7. Make more time for friends

I tried to think of more, as 7 is an odd number and that annoys me, but I couldn't. I think as this list isn't too long I should be able to manage it and because she hasn't made any New Years resolutions, I'm sure Daisy will make sure I don't break any of mine!

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment