Tuesday 3 December 2013

Meet Greg

Hey Guys,
Last Friday I went to my local village for the turning on of the Christmas lights and there was a carnival; I say 'carnival' but it was a few stalls and a not so fun Fun House.


While I was there my friend told me there was a fish stall last year so we went on a hunt for it. When we came across it we had to pay £2.50 and win a game of dart to get the fish but the man at the stall announced that we win every time! I've been wanting a fish since late last year and the fact my parents weren't around it was a given that I was going to win/buy one. I was with two of my friends and all three of us bought one;
I called my fish Greg, and my friends were called Jeff and Harri.

My parents weren't best pleased with my buying Greg so he lived in a big mixing bowl for a couple of days until they realised he needed a real home. Unfortunately Greg is an only fish but i'm hoping to buy another Goldfish soon because he looks so lonely in his big tank. At the moment I love Greg but I have a feeling that I'll soon forget about him and he'll have to go and live with my grandparents but I'm hoping that won't happen anytime soon.
Seeing that Greg is my first fish I'm trying really hard to look after him properly, even if he doesn't eat much food and hide at the back of the tank, but all is going well so far :D


Love Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment