Monday 16 December 2013

The Clothes Show 2013

Hey Guys,
Last weekend we went to The Clothes Show at the NEC in Birmingham, this was our second year and we had been looking forward to it for a long time. Although we didn't feel that this year was as good as the last we still really enjoyed ourselves! The actual show was very good it featured clothes both from the high street and from top end designers, modelled by both models and dancers.


                        

Union J opened the clothes show with a new song, this was a great surprise. They performed well and got the crowd going ready for the catwalk show to begin.


After the show it was time to shop, we figured that the easiest way to show you what we bought was to do a haul, so here it is.
We both bought a Rimmel London retro goodie bag at £5 it was great value for money, this included mascara, nail varnish, foundation and tan (although neither of us will use this!)


We also both bought a Models Own Goodie Bag for £10. Daisy had bought one the previous year and was adamant that she bought another this year because it was so good! Walking round we also got given a free nail file from The London College of Beauty Therapy

Holly
I bought a blue & white check shirt dress from Harper & Lewis , is a bit short but so comfortable and warm for winter as it can be worn with the sleeves rolled up or down.
There were several universities represented at the Show and one of these was De Montford University who had a little shop. I bought a lovely navy blue InWear skirt for just £5, as you can imagine I was very happy!


Daisy
I didn't buy any clothing but I couldn't help but stare at the cut out shoes on all the little stalls. All the bags I bought included nail varnish because that's what I love so I bought a MINT London Goodie Bag for £10 which has become my new favourite brand of nail varnish. This included 4 nails varnishes (I picked myself) and a little sandwich bag full of other nail goodies; my new favourite thing is a colour wheel because it shows all my nail colours in a pretty little wheel. 


Finally I bought a Elegant Depilation bag which I was tricked into buying. I was not pleased with this purchase as I was told it would remove body hair without shaving/waxing and wouldn't come back as stubble, which it did! I do not recommend this, because now I have weird arms! 



Finally we leave you with a picture we had taken in a car photo-booth whilst at the show, Holly (far left) and Daisy (far right) with our lovely friends Tabitha (next to Holly) and Grace (next to Daisy).

(sorry about the flash on the photo!)

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment