Wednesday 11 December 2013

The Fratellis

Hey Guys,
A few weeks ago my friend Eleanor and I went to see The Fratellis at the Wulfrun Hall in Wolverhampton. I last saw The Fratellis at The V Festival in the summer and was really excited to see them play indoors at a smaller venue because I knew I would be able to get much closer ( that is one advantage of being small)

The support band were called Cut Ribbons and although I wasn't expecting much from them they were actually quite good, we saw them in the foyer on the way out of the concert. I though the girl, who was one of the two lead singers in the band, was really good and had a really unique sense of style, also she had an amazing dove shaped tambourine, which I want really badly!


The Fratellis completely exceed my expectations, they were absolutely fabulous! I love their music because whenever it is playing you simply can't stand still, this obviously makes a great concert atmosphere! The lead singer, John Fratelli (who I like probably too much ... ;) ) was really good with the crowd and the music was great, for only three men they can make a lot of noise.


They are a Scottish band who have featured as one of my earlier Song Of The Week Posts, check it out here. Overall it was a really great night out an as soon as The Fratellis come near here again I will be booking tickets!

Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment