Wednesday 4 December 2013

November Nails

Hey Guys,
We want to start doing a monthly post on our favourite nail varnishes from the past month. If you go on YouTube a lot, you will know that this is a common video where people talk about what things they've been loving that month and it can be about anything but it's mainly to do with make-up; seeing that the only real 'make-up' we wear is nail varnish, we figured we could do a monthly post on what nail varnishes we like.

As we have only just gone into December we are going to post the November Nails now and you will get December Nails later this month.

Daisy
So if you didn't really know I've been posting quite a lot about Barry M's matte nail varnishes and that what I've been wearing this month; and the colour I've been wearing is 'Crush'.
Holly
I have been wearing the shade 'Leaf' from the Polish Limited Collection, I bought this nail varnish in a sale in Marks & Spencer, although that may not be a 'cool' place to buy nail varnish, it is the best nail varnish I have ever bought.

Watch out for December Nails in the next few weeks!

Love Holly and Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment