Monday 30 December 2013

So I bought some stuff that I probably don't really need...

Hey Guys,
At the weekend my family and I went to Cambridge for the day and whilst there I bought the strangest assortment of things, so I thought I would share them with you.

1. Ylvis What Does The Fox Say Book - I saw this and just couldn't resist, the song goes perfectly as a children's story book and the illustrations are so crazy.

2. Snazaroo Face Paint, white - You can never have too much face paint and this will stop me stealing Grace's every time I am dressing up, sorry Grace!

3. Harry Potter Bertie Botts Beans & Chocolate Frog - These are actually for Daisy, although I haven't seen her to give her them. No explanation is required for why I bought these as you all know about our shared obsession with Harry Potter.

4. Little Rubber Baby - You probably can't see this in the photo but above the snazaroo paint is my little rubber baby. I honestly don't know why I bought this but it is cute and creepy at the same time, therefore I love it!


Also today I went in a charity shop (another one, yes I know!) and spotted this black velvet jacket. I went to a vintage fair recently and saw lots of velvet jackets, when I got home I really regretted not buying one. But now I have one YAY! and the best part is that it only cost me £4.99.





Love Holly x

No comments:

Post a Comment